How to attract Mountain trekkers and trailers directly into your hosting place

Amos18
Level 7
Nairobi, Kenya

How to attract Mountain trekkers and trailers directly into your hosting place

Hello there

My name is Amos an affiliate property owner in Nanyuki, I have been a trekking guide before around Mt Kenya close to Nanyuki and i came up with this idea because most of the trekkers who climbs Mt. Kenya often likes the idea of a first day stay in Nairobi of which this causes a guest to spend a bit more. Instead i feel what if you can get that guest straight from the airport to your prperty this evens helps for an early acclimatisation. Am still new to air bnb and i request  you as my fellew hosting partners to help me know how you can entice a guest tocome straight into your property. You can check my property buens lugar kiboko yao under Nanyuki laikipia county in the search engine and suggest to me whether that information  i have listed is of any help.

Will appreciate!

2 Replies 2
Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Amos18 It's my dream to go to Kenya, so I was quite interested in your listing, although I won't be climbing any mountains.  🙂

Here is the first thing we read on your listing page:

"This is a well situated place where you will feel relaxed while you view a magical sunrise on the snow capped Mt. Kenya.We offer a customer friendly hosting until we meet your expectations.Feel free to ask any question regarding your trip preparation. Amos will even assist to advise should you plan to trek or even a game drive around Laikipia county. Tents are also (Email hidden by Airbnb) E ACCLIMATE IN A BEAUTIFUL RURAL ENVIRONMENT!!!
You can obtain a Kenyan visa at the airport for 50 US$."

If you don't mind, I had one or two ideas?

I think the coolest thing about your listing is that you have been a trekking guide, so that should be the first thing.

"I'm an experienced trekking guide and can offer help and advice on planning your trek to Mt. Kenya.  We can assist you with transport straight from the airport so you can acclimate in a beautiful rural environment with a view of the snow-capped mountain.  Game drives around Laikipia County can also be arranged.  Feel free to message us with any questions regarding your trip preparation.  Breakfast is included."

The phrase "until we meet your expectations" is a little confusing.  In English it sounds almost as if you'll be customer friendly UNTIL you meet the expectations, but not after!  I know that's not what you mean.

I think the information about the Kenyan visa should be in another section.  (There are 4 boxes to put information about your place and the area.)

Also, if breakfast is offered, it would be nice to have a photograph of that.

Amos18
Level 7
Nairobi, Kenya

Thank you soon much @Ann72  will do as you have adviced,sounds to be a good flow of writing