How to cancel schedules message?

Answered!
Andreas806
Level 2
Munich, Germany

How to cancel schedules message?

I just discovered the feature of scheduled messages, which is still new to me. Super helpful feature!

However, I now need to delete a few of the messages (in English) again, because otherwise my German-speaking guests will also receive the English-language message.

Unfortunately, I can't find a way to delete a scheduled message once it has been set up.

Can someone help me please!

1 Best Answer
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Amanda2350 , 

You might want to explore this article and scroll to remove a scheduled message from a listing part to guide you through the steps.

Do keep us updated if it helps or if you require further help.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5

I can't seem to find this. Is it possible that this has been updated and looks different now?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Amanda2350 , 

You might want to explore this article and scroll to remove a scheduled message from a listing part to guide you through the steps.

Do keep us updated if it helps or if you require further help.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you very much. This was perfect. 🙂

Andreas806
Level 2
Munich, Germany

Ok, got it! Thanks for your help, @William810 !

If you wish to retract a scheduled message, access must be gained into the relevant platform or application by logging in initially. Locate either a comparable feature of this kind of messaging system specifically designed for scheduling messages you've composed previously, afterwards following its instructions correctly should usually guide through successful deletion/cancellation of messages as required at that time. Should you require precise direction pertaining only towards specific processes present within your chosen system, reference its documentation materials and/or reach out directly towards one of its support staff.