How to contact Air bnb / the 90 day rule

Linda--Frédéric-and-Kids0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

How to contact Air bnb / the 90 day rule

Hi. 

Can anyone explain to me how to contact Air bnb - the contact by email / phone just sends me round in circles.

I would like to contact them to suggest an improvement to the web site..... I am in London and therefore under the "only rent out for short duration / holiday lets for less than 90 days in the year" or "rent out for single duration of greater than 90 days per year as per 2015 deregulation act".  I have put in a very fair monthly rental price for the "single duration of greater than 90 days" but am inundated with reservation requests for indivudals who think that they can have that rate for 1 month (which is an absolute no way as I need to keep all reservations less than 90 days on the higher holiday let price). Therefore I would like to see an option for the above 90 day price structure. Thanks Linda

1 Reply 1
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Linda--Frédéric-and-Kids0 ,

If you have suggestions to improve the website, you can post them in "Host Voice" community (see at bottom of page when on main community screen). If you are "going round in circles" on the contact page, you don't choose the right options. I can not guide it for you, as you probably are on the ".co.uk" website.

You can also use this info:

Contact Airbnb - A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

Best regards, Emiel