How to contact airbnb directly -- by phone or email

Bud7
Level 2
Gold River, CA

How to contact airbnb directly -- by phone or email

Does anyone know how to contact airbnb via phone or email?  We are in a continuous loop back to the Help Center -- and would really like to talk to someone "live" -- is that possible with airbnb?  We are new hosts, and our rates are being misinterpreted by airbnb, so our potential guests are being quoted incorrect totals.  For example, we must charge a 10% County Tax, and that is not being included in the rates quoted by airbnb.  They also seem to take our basic nightly rate and then make calculations that don't match what we would normally charge.  This is really getting complicated and confusing.  Can anyone tell us how to get in touch with a customer service rep for airbnb?  Thank you.

Betsy & Bud Phillips

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

17 Replies 17

Wow @Alison708 ,  I think you might need a good lawyer to do that, if you get one of those, they can figure addresses out.  I will save you a little money, here it is.

I said I would save you a little money not all of it, you can book my place for a night and not show up to show me your appreciation for my hard work, Thanks, JR

https://airbnb.com/h/tiny-home-glamper-at-bearpath-lodging

Ed271
Level 2
Blacko, United Kingdom

They are terrible to deal with rude and unhelpful staff

I totally agree