How to delete/deactivate an incompleted listing

Answered!
Tim3
Level 1
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

How to delete/deactivate an incompleted listing

How do you delete an incomplete or draft listing?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Babak14
Level 3
Bloomington, IN

I haven't been able to delete an unfinished listing on the Airbnb website. But I was able to do so through the iPhone app. Long hold on the listing title to get a pop up menu that shows "deactivate permanently".

View Best Answer in original post

24 Replies 24
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

Go to your manage listing page. At the bottom, you can snooze or deactivate your listing.

Carolyn5
Level 8
Leongatha South, Australia

I cannot delete an incomplete listing from my account. I have read I should seolect manage listing and caldendar for this listing and delete it from the bottom left of the page, but there is no option on the correct manage listing and calendar page for this. It is just sitting there and I am unable to do anything with it. Can anyone help?

Very frustrating.

Virginia1
Level 1
Springfield, Oregon, United States

i can't delete mine, either

Hi Carolyn Did you resolve this as I have the same issue.  The only way around it seems to complete the listing, make it live and then deactivate it - complete waste of time?? Thanks, Georgie

I agree!

Virginia1
Level 1
Springfield, Oregon, United States

not true

Natalie13
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

I have three incomplete listings and there is no way to delete them that I have found.

Mshel0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Still a problem in 2018!

Michael2077
Level 1
Seattle, WA

come on Aribnb - I have found your site less than intuitive and optimized! Considering you are a mult--billion dollar company, you should try a little harder to make the nav on your website more easy to use! I have not found an easy intuitve way to DELETE partial listings, ones that have not been published or even completed. I have two dupes in my "listings" page and NO WAY to deactivate, delete, or what you say "snooze" - Is there anyone there that can give me a simple straight-forward way of deleting the partially incomplete listings? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Michael2077   You have to call AirBnB to have them removed completely. They will ask some security questions then they will remove the ones you no longer need. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)

Mshel0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Three years later and still no simple way of removing incomlete listings. Is it really that difficult to include the option?

Gema35
Level 1
CABA, Argentina

And counting!!! 

Britanny0
Level 1
San Jose, CA

If air bnb wants people to have a better experience creating listings then give us an option to delete the listings. Not hard at all your company is full of lazy people this has been a problem for years FIX it duh not that difficult