How to edit my review ?

Sharen0
Level 1
Malacca, Malaysia

How to edit my review ?

I wrote a positive review for my previous guest that check out  4 days ago with both of their names and they left me a review too after that.  But today she emailed me to take off her partner name for privacy purposes.  But I can edit or delete my review. What should I do now ? Please help.

Thank you. Regards. Sharen

8 Replies 8
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Sharen0 There is no way to edit the review after it's published. I would advise the guest to contact Airbnb to ask them to edit the review. I wouldn't get involved.

Sharen0
Level 1
Malacca, Malaysia

Thank you Alexandra. 

Elizabeth429
Level 10
Madrid, Spain

@Sharen0,

Your guest should have warned you. Not your fault. I dont think there is anything you can do now.

I am just gonna amuse myself by speculating she told her husband/boyfriend she was leaving for a few days due to work, but she casually forgot to mention she was bringing her lover along with her. So clever 🙂

Sharen0
Level 1
Malacca, Malaysia

🙀🙀

Please, help me!

It was the first time I used my smart-phone to write a review to my guests.

They were excellent guests and I wrote them a very good review. But when the stars came - they moved so quickly that I hardly could press one - then I tried to return and edit - but only the overall came back and I menaged to give them the 5 stars they deserved. But I think for communication and house rules they wre left with only 1 or 2 stars which is something they do not deserve - I wanted to give them 5 stars for everything. Should I press first the last star - on smart-phone as 5 stars to become visible? because that is what I have done when I edited the overall.

I tried to edit the review on the smart-phone - but alas, I could not have do it. How I can edit it using the computer version?

Sheri70
Level 1
Pico Rivera, CA

I just left a positive review for my host but i misspelled his name by one letter.  I went to my Profile and located Reviews By You, but can't find how to edit it.  Is there some other step I'm missing?  Using Windows 8 / Chrome if that makes any difference.  Thanks in advance for your help!  

("Just" = May 20, 2019 at 12:20 hrs)

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Miranda60
Level 1
Chiang Mai, TH

please advise me how to change some details on a review wrote by my account but was not me. Possibly a family member that posted it but I don't agree with what they reviewed