How to find a host only by his/her address

How to find a host only by his/her address

A while ago I was surfing the properties at airnbnb and I came across one great host with a lovely property. I said to myself I will book with this guy, now that I wanna book I can not find him! I know the address but at that specific address there lots of other hosts as it is a big complex.

I am afraid when searching that property by determining dates; the host would not appear as his property might be full at those dates.

Is there any other ways to find all hosts of a specified address regardless of their property is full or not.

Cheers,

Mohammad

5 Replies 5

in the "where to" field, put the city.  Do not fill in dates.  You will get  map function next to the property listings returned.  Drill into the map to the address where you know the host lives.  Eventually, you will find the listing - IF HE IS STILL HOSTING.  If he's not hosting, you will not find it again. 

In the future, when you see a property you should save it to a Wishlist to keep track of it or select the little heart on the profile to save it as a favorite.  

Good luck.  

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Mohammad5......Hi there Mohammad, I can understand that you would be a bit frustrated by that but, there is a simple way if you take a note or two when you 'search the lisings'!

You will note in the address line at the top of the page that the listing you have clicked on will have a specific address!!.

This is mine......https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/5724253?s=b14U

Make an internet folder that you can call Airbnb or similar, which will show directly below the address line and copy the address into that folder. This will enable you to go straight to that address in future without having to do any 'page surfing'!!!

If the host is no longer listing, or the page has been removed, you will know because it won't open.

All the best Mohammad....cheers.....Rob

Oh dudes, I am really shocked by how quick you guys provided me with an answer, this is super great, thank you all

@Mohammad5, it is a really rare thing to have someone thank the hosts on the forum so it was great to see even if I didn't give you an answer! Usually people want, or NEED URGENTLY answers, often get them, but never return to say how it went or to thank.

Thank you!

Robin4
Top Contributor
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sandra126.......Ahmen!!!!!

Just one thing though, we are glad to help! I got so much help from this forum before I ever answered a question. I really felt I was part of something that did genuinely want to help.....

And that's pretty rare these days, and to @Mohammad5, you may want to also do this one day mate, you can see how it does help others....and that's all we want to do.

Cheers......Rob