How to get a .csv of all the reviews ?

Erin102
Level 1
Boulogne-Billancourt, France

How to get a .csv of all the reviews ?

Hello All,

As you all know, in order to get the super host status you need to get 80% of 5 stars reviews through the whole year. we've been doing this for more than a year now, and our perfect begining with a lot of 5 stars reviews are now expired lowering our ratio for now.

My question is this, is there a way to download a .csv or excel of our reviews and the date of it, to get a better visibility on it ?

Thank you for your answer and have a great day

5 Replies 5
Maria-Lurdes0
Level 10
Union City, NJ

Hi @Erin102 There is no way to save reviews other than the old cut and paste method.   I've got tons of reviews, and I wanted a copy of them, so I used UpWork to hire a virtual assistant to copy them.  You can do this very easily, and if you don't want to use UpWork you can use Fiverr to find a very reasonable virtual assistant to do the job.   Of course if you don't have a ton of reviews you can just sit down at your computer and do it yourself.

Good luck!

Joanna85
Level 10
Las Vegas, NV

I don't know if it helps, but what I saw, your reviews were good--I'd book there.  Every person said you and your boyfriend were nice and friendly--that is what would make me book you.  These darn reviews have ebbs and flows...and my experience is that the more I do, the less change I have at being a perfect 5 star.  I missed superhost BARELY. I probably will every time, too..because it seems  get a rough patch of one or two guests, then a slew of great guests...but that makes the superhost 80% back and forth, making me crazy lol

Christophe327
Level 1
Menlo Park, CA

I'm pausing my AirBnb listing and wanted to create a guestbook as a souvenir. I built a Python script that creates an HTML page out of the public reviews.

You can get this script for GitHub, I hope this is useful. 

https://github.com/cbriguet/guestbook/blob/master/README.md

Hi, do I install python locally on my computer and run it with chrome (that I have authorized for airbnb)?

Thank you, Christophe!

Jana