How to include I have an extra bed on my listing...

Marta-Alicia0
Level 3
San Salvador, El Salvador

How to include I have an extra bed on my listing...

Hello Fellow Travelers: 

I have a question for all of you, perhaps you can enlighten me how to put it best.

I am listing a private room, but I have another room in my house. I am only listing the private room because it has access to a terrace and garde, and it also has it's own private bathroom. 

But I know many travelers like to travel in pairs, with a friend, or their other special someone. so I do have have space for an extra person is a small studio room with a bed. How should i include this on my listing? I'm thinking that people take a look at my listing and probably they see this spacious room for one, and they must be thinking what about If I am traveling with someone? 

So I'd like to know how to include it on my listing, I do have that for an extra person is $10.00, but how do I go about saying it on my listing that yes I do have space for someone else.

and another question is the cleaning fee per day or per month?  I am just realizing I don't know that.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

My listing might be just what you are thinking of doing, @Marta-Alicia0.  Click on my picture and go to my listing.  You will see that the primary bedroom is reflected in the nightly rate for 2 people.  The secondary bedroom is for either additional guests and therefore a per person charge or it can be used by traveling companions that do not want to sleep in the same bed.  I have an extra charge if 2 people want to use both rooms.  I do not list the secondary bedroom separately.  After you read my listing I would be happy to answer further questions.

The cleaning fee is per booking, no matter how long or short.  You can add a weekly cleaning fee that you request separately if your guest is longer term and wants additional cleaning.

Marta-Alicia0
Level 3
San Salvador, El Salvador

Thanks @Linda108 

Your home looks great! I was absolutely impressed by it, I hope next time I go to California, I can visit your place

Thanks for your help

Best Regards,

Marta Alicia

Mary285
Level 2
Daytona Beach, FL

You included in the description such as this space is desirable for couples who just want to have some time alone