How to listing 2 “entire place” listings separately AND combined

Megan52
Level 2
Nashville, TN

How to listing 2 “entire place” listings separately AND combined

Hello! I have 2 studios that are in the same building and literally side by side. Each sleeps 4 and they are both individual, entire places. I would like to setup a separate listing that gives the option to rent them both out at once to larger groups- a total of 8. However, I still want the ability to rent them each separately, too. Everyone says this is possible and I just need to sync the calendar. However, if I do a simple calendar sync, I think it would end up blocking all calendars off when any listing gets booked, right? There must be a better way to do this because I keep reading on here that you CAN do it or how to list 2 rooms in the same home but for some reason I just cannot find HOW to do it with 2 individual spaces. 🙂 Any help would be greatly appreciated! 🙂

Thanks,

Megan

4 Replies 4
Kelly149
Level 10
Austin, TX

@Megan52 yes, this can be done. 

A is first single

B is second single

C is the combo

Sync A to C and B to C, but not A and B to each other

This way if A is rented, C becomes unavailable. If B is rented, C is unavailable. If C is rented, then A & B are both unavailalbe. But A & B are both independent of one another.

Is there any way to do this without having to create a whole new "C" combined listing? I have lots of photos and text in my two listings (main house and studio) and would like to link them in a combined listing without uploading all that material again. Also, any time I update anything in A or B, I would have to update it in C as well.

So maybe what I'd need is a 3rd listing where I only need to REFER or Link to A and B. It would allow viewers to see the A & B content, maybe by clicking on House or Studio, and allow them to book both at the same time on listing C. 

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Megan52 Study these:

Calendar1.jpg

Calendar2.jpg

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!