How to opt out of the IDIOTIC Airbnb new cleaning requirement????????????

Christine455
Level 7
Meadview, AZ

How to opt out of the IDIOTIC Airbnb new cleaning requirement????????????

5th time I'm posting this and all my previous posts have been deleted.

Isn't there just ONE honest host?

Why is everybody LYING about cleaning their properties for 20 to 50 hours between guests?

I wanted to READ this idiotic policy, Airbnb thanked me for AGREEING.

HOW do I opt out?

I will NOT lie to my guests and somebody needs to take this GIANT AIRBNB FRAUD to the media!

37 Replies 37

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Prince @Francesco1366, thank you for your foresight in living on the other side of the world.

You have answered magnificently.  My response was simply a prosaic restating of the list.

I have saved your lovely chambers against the day when I will be motoring from Nice to Florence.

🤣🤣🤣

Queen @Ann72 , thanks for your consideration and humility.

Feel free to contact me for information, advice, help or anything. I know Nice and Florence well, I live in the middle, in Genoa. I suggest you to go in Genoa too, there sometimes I have houses for short periods and some of my relatives have beautiful ones already here on Airbnb.

Prince @Francesco1366 - wow, fantastic!  I will definitely do that - thank you!  

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

@Ann72 Agree, except that it's not always possible to open the windows now it's winter in the northern hemisphere! - I don't expect to open my windows till April, once October has arrived!

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Ann72  Darling,  I did not remember exactly, did you have this wonderful story about a drunk housekeeping or it's story of  @Inna22   ?  😎😂

@Anna9170 it was me 🙂

It was @Inna22@Anna9170 darling! 🤣

Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Ann72  @Inna22  I read this story and cried with laughter ...🤣
I wonder how she would now do the cleaning with the new protocol. 😂