How to sign up for co-hosting?

Melissa-Evon0
Level 2
Wilmington, NC

How to sign up for co-hosting?

Hey! My name is Melissa and I have a lake cottage in SC that I Airbnb and I LOVE doing it!  I also keep an apartment in Wilmington NC and wanted to co-host for others but I am unable to understand if it is available in this area.  The site keeps referring me back to my lake house area for co-hosting, and it is not available there but I am sure it may be in Wilmington.  Can anyone assist me in understanding how to become available for this area or if it is even available? 

5 Replies 5
Patti65
Level 2
Lumberton, NC

I am IN Wilmington, NC. I host and would like to manage other properties if anyone is interested or knows of someone with a place that doesnt want to do it themselves.

Kathleen330
Level 2
Morrisville, PA

Hi. Im kathy.  I have a downtown Wilmington NC home I m interested in finding a co host.  If you’re interested let me know we can talk.  I’ll be meeting interested co hosts in a couple weeks.  Thank you.!!

Hello! I see this is an older post-but I live in Wilmington, NC and I'm interested in co hosting.  If you have not found one yet, I would love to chat! 

Kathleen330
Level 2
Morrisville, PA

Hi.  I’m Kathy. I have a downtown Wilmington home.  I am interested in finding a co host.   If you’re interested let me know and we can talk.  I’m going to meet with interested co hosts in a couple weeks!  Thank you. 

Hi @Kathleen330 ! I know this post is from a few years back, but I was wondering if you currently need a co-host in the Wilmington area?