How to switch from entire home to private room

John1013
Level 1
Peoria, AZ

How to switch from entire home to private room

I am editing my listing and don't see any options for switching from an "entire place" to a "private room". I have checked each section to edit but can't find this option?

Thanks!

John

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @John1013,

You can go to your listings and click on the  "Manage listing" button. Then scroll to the "Rooms and guess" section and click on its "Edit" button. You can then select "Private room" by clicking in the "What will guests have?" box. Then save the change.

I'm not sure if you have any future confirmed reservations. If you do then those guests have to be given the space as it was when they booked it i.e. the entire place with no one there but themselves.

Steve.

Where can I find the mange listing?

Thank you.

Hello @Indunil1,

The interface has been changed and there isn't now a "manage listing" button. Go to your listing's page and scroll down to the "Rooms & guests" section and click on its" "Edit" button.

You can then specify the property type, listing type, number of beds etc.

Steve.

Hello @Indunil1,

One more bit of information. When you address a question to someone type "@" and then pick the name from the list. If you do that the person is guaranteed to get an email with your question.

I saw your question only by accident as I had long ago stopped following this thread and just happened to open it again when reading questions and just happened to notice your question.

Steve.

Hamish9
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

They seem to have changed the interface again and I can't seem to find where I can change to "private room". Any chance you can help (again)?