How to you syc calenders with Evolve Bookings?

Leslie153
Level 1
New Orleans, LA

How to you syc calenders with Evolve Bookings?

How do you syc calenders with Evole Booking Calenders?

2 Replies 2
Maria758
Level 9
Washington, DC

Hola

I am not familiar with Evole, but here is an article on the Airbnb Help Center that might help you:  https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/99/how-do-i-sync-my-airbnb-calendar-with-another-calendar

Hope this is helpful!  Let me know if you have any more questions, happy to help!

Happy Hosting!

Izzie, Co-Host

LOV Puerto Rico

We have the same issue. One day, an Evolve person said over the phone that Evolve used to (mind you) allow for calendar synchronization. Later, we got a message that we should SHUT DOWN our own Air BNB and other listings so that only the Air BNB and other listings for our properties under Evolve are bookable.  That is, even though we already had future bookings with our own AirBNB listings for our properties (not under Evolve control.) Apparently, Evolve want's all of the commissions for themselves. You may have to resort to keeping a close watch so as to manually block out AirBNB dates when an Evolve booking comes in, and create Owner bookings with Evolve when an Air BNB bookings comes in. This indeed can be a liability. Recently, we got an inquiry about another listing which was obviously about the very same property, completely blocked out. (We had or Evolve calendar blocked to avoid conflicts.) So, if you go along with what Evolve says, you either lose visibility, or if you block out their dates, you run the risk of facing questions like this from prospective guests, or you must go through the trouble of manually blocking out dates. There might be a way to programmatically synchronize Evolve booking calendars by way of another calendar web space.