I accepted being a Co-Host, but i cannot see the listing afterwards. Why?

José-Luis31
Level 2
Munich, Germany

I accepted being a Co-Host, but i cannot see the listing afterwards. Why?

Hello 🙂

I recently received 2 Co host invites for two different listings from the same owner. The first listing has already been around for a while and i was able to see it on my listings page once i accepted the invitation. The second one however, i cannot see. The second listing is a duplicate of the first. On the same day the owner duplicated the listing, she sent me an invite to be a co-host and this i cannot see!

Why can't i see the newly duplicated listing under my "Listings" page as a co-host?

I called customer support for more help and they said that it might be that i need to wait 24hrs for the listing to be verified. After this, I shuld be able to see. This is not the case.

Any tips??

Thank you!

Jose.

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Sorry for technical issues you need to pursue this with Airbnb @José-Luis31 

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@José-Luis31 

I hope you are well! You probably won't get very far with Airbnb support, as you have already found out- so well done for coming here.

There may well be a glitch in the co-hosting system- as there very often is!

Have you asked the primary host to re-send the invite for the second listing?

I suggest that she does this until you're able to finally accept the invite and see the listing on your profile....it might take more than a few tries.

This usually works for me when there is a glitch in the system.

Paul 🙂

Ramona-Bogdana0
Level 3
Bucharest, Romania

Hello @José-Luis31 , 

To see the listing you want to co-hosting, it needed you to be co-host to each listing.

SO, the host need to add co-host to each listing, and 

'' Just make sure your listing is live before you try to add them"

https://airbnb.com/help/article/1244

Have a great co-hosting  time!

Ramona 

Ramona