I am a host and Airbnb add a discount to my fare without my consent and knowledge, I got a reservation and I had to accept it losing money.

Maria2478
Level 2
Lima, Peru

I am a host and Airbnb add a discount to my fare without my consent and knowledge, I got a reservation and I had to accept it losing money.

I got a reservation, when I saw it it had a discount on my fare I never gave, I think that Airbnb move my fair without my consent to give that discount to a future host. I never saw nothing until I f got the reservation with that "discount".. I need to pay for mantenance cleaning crew taxes etc etc etc... they do not care. It has to be my decision not a pirate move from Airbinb into my account into my price without my knowledge. Unfair

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Maria2478 

I noticed you own two listings, which seems to me the same accommodation.

I did not see a special discount on the listings.

Can you please explain the details about the discount on your listing, which you were not aware of ?

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Maria2478 If this was an instant book (I asssume it was, since otherwise you could have declined due to the pricing issue), just cancel the reservation penalty-free. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maria2478 One of your listings appears to be instant book. The other identical listing seems to require a booking request.

Any idea why?