I am the primary host but I have lost all power

Joshua297
Level 1
Everett, WA

I am the primary host but I have lost all power

So a few days ago I noticed that reservations were showing up on my calendar but when I would click on it nothing would happen on the app and a message saying "You do not have access to this" would pop up on the desktop site. The same problem is happeneing with the messages. My co-host can see the reservations and he has had correspondence with the guests but I cannot see that at all.

Today my co-host also got a message from Airbnb saying that they needed a bank account to deposit the payout. I obviously have it set up to pay me out but I have not received it yet.

It seems as if I have somehow been demoted to co-host. I have messaged the support team about this and they have transfered the problem to different support teams. It has now been three days and they have not resolved the issue.

Has anyone else had this problem before?

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Joshua297,

Welcome to the Community Center. My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here.

Thank you for highlighting what you are experiencing here. I'm pleased to let you know, that Airbnb has now fixed the issue (apologies for the delay!), and payouts for the impacted hosts are on their way. All affected hosts will also receive an email shortly with more details.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.