Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Why can't I and my guest can't write a review?

Dear all,

After the guest leaving, both me and my guest don't receive email or notification to write a review. 

What's the problem?

47 Replies 47
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Han0,

This has been a recent issue on Airbnb and the notifications are quite sporadic.  Some people are receiving them 2-3 days after check-out.  You will just need to be patient.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thank you, I got it. It's quite late than usual.

Hubert0
Level 3
Bellevue, WA

Is it a recent reservation? If so, sometimes it takes 2-3 days for the review option to show up.

Sahar1
Level 1
Tempe, AZ

Yes, I've been having same issue and as a new host would like to resolve this asap. Could you let me know if you find out the answer? It's already more than a week after my guest left and still I didnot receive any review request 😕 not happy at all with the issue

Yep - still happening, we haven't received notifications and are unable to review our guests following check out...unsure how " long" one should actually wait

I'm the same as you. It's been over a week and I've since had another guest stay. I really want to leave a review and have them leave one too.
Anna-and-Ross0
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi all,

I haven't been able to leave reviews for my past 2 guests, they checked out over 3 weeks ago now.

Currenlty on hold to try and understand why - 28 minutes 35seconds later...... still on hold 😞

Did you finally get it sorted.  The same thing happened to me but once I'd spoken to Airbnb they sent a 'request to review'.

Has anyone resovled this issue?

Hi everyone!

I received an email to review my host, which I would love to do, but when I click on the link there is nothing showing in my travels. Even the last two airbnb's that I did review are not there! Does anyone know how to fix this?

how do you approach airbnb? I have the same problem and I can get them to contact me back!

Hi guys!

Im with the same problem. Someone could fix it?

Kay32
Level 1
Banchory, United Kingdom

Hi, my first guests have just left and as they were lovely I want to leave a good review but can't.  How long do you normally wait to be able to leave a review?  And how do I contact Airbnb to sort this out.

Thanks 

Kay 

Aly3
Level 1
Taiwan

Hi I just stayed at an Airbnb less than a week ago, and I received the email invite to write a review but when redirected to Airbnb page it says I "don't have access to this" it also happened when I wanted to message my host.