I can't remove a special offer from my listing. Can anyone help?

Kyriakos2
Level 2
Spetses, GR

I can't remove a special offer from my listing. Can anyone help?

8 Replies 8
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Don't know what you have tried, but there are specific instructions about this in the Help Center.  Enter "special offer" in search and you will find the article.  Good luck

That's only for special offers you have sent to a guest that has booked, you have to go to the message you sent them. I put a special offer in my listing but I can't find how to edit or remove it.

Lori-and-Tom1
Level 2
Vermont, United States

Did you ever get the answer to this question? I am trying to turn off the discount on my listing page !

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Lori-and-Tom1 I can't find any discounts on your listing, did you manage to remove it.

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

But this doesn't work when the discounted period is booked. I would like the offer not to show anymore when somebody opens my listing, but the days are crossed in my calendar and there is no "Remove this offer" button!  

Instead of the anavailable discount which cannot be removed, I would like the message like "People are eying this place" or so to show! 

Is there any way?

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ana7 if the period is booked you have to honor the reservation and you can't make any changes. I am not sure what you want? You want potential guests to receive a message that other guests are seeing your place? 

@Ana1136  what I meant is that this message that shows when you enter whatever dates is annoying (8% off for dates that are booked!), and before I entered the offer it stated "This place is popular. xxx others looked at it last week " - you have to admit it is much nicer 😄

Ana7
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

Yes, the reservation is fine, but other guests lookong at my listing still see the speci offer for dates that are not available anymore (maybe you can take a look at it so you'll see what I mean)