I dont seem to be able to leave a review for one of my guests

I dont seem to be able to leave a review for one of my guests

Hi All, 

I had a guest check out on Monday. And I would like to leave her a review, however she doesnt appear on my "reviews by you" section. 

She is only my 2nd guest, and I really would like her to review me also. 

Any advice on why I cant do this?

Georgina 

2 Replies 2
Ian18
Level 2
Seattle, WA

I am having the same issue. I just had my 1st guest check out 2 days ago and it hasnt given me the option to review my guest. Ive tried searching and cant seem to find the reason why this is the case.

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Georgina2 @Ian18 It seems that Airbnb is going through some updates with their system as I am also having trouble with other issues on my account.  Have you both possibly checked your emails yet that Airbnb sends out to leave a review?  I normally wait until I get that email.  I called Airbnb about my missing Instant Booking page from my listing 9 days ago and they are still working on it as per their call today.  And I had another issue too when I tried to book my own Airbnb trip a few days ago....but thankfully Airbnb was able to help me once I called them.  Give it a few days as everyone does have 14 days to leave a review and yours won't get posted anyway until the guests writes their review too.  If they don't write one, yours will only be posted once the 14 days has passed.  Hope this helped.

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook