I get many requests from men who want to use my guest room for sex. How do I decline?

Mary830
Level 2
Baltimore, MD

I get many requests from men who want to use my guest room for sex. How do I decline?

I live across the street from a hospital and doctors ask to book for afternoon delight. How do I decline?

25 Replies 25
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

My first thought was that this falls under Special Offer.

Maybe reply that you have an understanding to share such requests with the Hospital Administration and would they like to withdraw their requests first?

Have a check in time that is too late for such activities.

Actually on the Special Offer front you could send them one quoting a very chunky rate per hour.

David
Willow3
Level 10
Coupeville, WA

Up your cleaning fee to make one day stays undesireable.  Or live and let live... you get paid, they get laid. 

My County does not even have a Doctor never mind a Hospital, but it could be very lucrative.

@Willow3 are you OK with @Mary830 using your slogan in her Marketing?

David

Willow, you cheered me up with that response! This host forum is very interesting at times. I had a lady of the night booking once, and have a two night minimum now to cut out the possibility of a repeat performance.

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

How do you know that is what they intend? Did they ask for an hourly rate, that usually is a dead give-away.

Just thought requiring names of all guests present and checking ID could slow things down.

David

Hahaha. And make sure the book is black. 

@Mary830   You could tell them that "afternoon delight" is off the menu for the forseeable future.  But how do you know it's not just to grab some sleep in a comfortable bed after a 20 hour shift instead of taking a nap in the broom closet at the hospital? 

Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Exactly, that's what I was thinking.  It's just being used as a 'nap pod'.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

You could have a 2 night minimum stay. Of course, they might book it anyway if they think the "delights" are worth paying 2 nights rent for.

@Sarah977 If Mary changes her minimum night stay to let say 2 nights people looking for a night stay will not see her listing so that can actually work.

Thank you Sarah and Oomesh.  A 2-night minimum stay is a very good idea. 

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Mary830 The best way to avoid receiving such request is to change your minimum night stay from 1 to a minimum of 2 or even 3 nights.Good luck!!!

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

This thread gives STR a whole new meaning.