I got an e-mail from AirBnB about a reservation, but on my profile there is no reservations.

Naspecto0
Level 1
Palanga, Lithuania

I got an e-mail from AirBnB about a reservation, but on my profile there is no reservations.

Hello,

I got an information e-mail from AirBnB about a reservation request, but there is nothing, when I connect to my profile. Anyone had a situation like this? Reservation information letter is "20 minutes old", maybe I need to wait longer for it to appear on my profile?

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Naspecto0, when you say your profile, do you mean your Dashboard?  What device are you using?

I'm using a computer.

Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

Sometimes guests send a reservation request, but no message.  

If you don't see a message, go to "host" on top menu on the Airbnb website (use your computer to view the full site, not your app on your mobile phone) , then "your reservations."  A recent reservation request will be at the top of your reservations list.  Click on it and then you can respond.  

If you see no pending reservation request at the top of your reservations list, then perhaps the guest cancelled it.  Guests can cancel a reservation request and then it disappears from your account.  

Well, maybe a guest canceled the reservation as You say, it had never appeared on dashboard. Thank You!