I have already hosted twice before but did not get paid. My page is also disappeared.

Level 1

3 Replies

Re: I have already hosted twice before but did not get paid. My page is also disappeared.

in
Miami, FL
Level 10

What is showing in your transaction history?

Re: I have already hosted twice before but did not get paid. My page is also disappeared.

Level 1

My Airbnb page is not accessible. I have created a new

Online Community Manager in
London, United Kingdom
Online Community Manager

Hello @Brindley0,

Welcome to the Community Center. 

As the Community Center is for peer-to-peer discussion, I would recommend you contact the Support Team directly about this, especially as it would be better to work out what is happening with your excisting account before opening another. If you use the search bar at the top of the page and search for 'contact' you will find lots of useful information on the different ways to contact Airbnb. 

I hope this is helpful and you get this sorted. Do let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, Lizzie

--------------------

I'm currently on maternity leave. I look forward to catching up when I return. In the meantime, please contact another member of the Community Manager team: Personal Update

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides