I have an Inn with 7 different listings- but people only find 1 or 2 and have no idea about the rest

Pete2787
Level 2
Columbus, OH

I have an Inn with 7 different listings- but people only find 1 or 2 and have no idea about the rest

So I just heard from a guest that it took hours to find my GuestSuite 1 listing but he found Guestsuite3 a lot.  Ive had this issue a bunch- people arrive and never knew there were others rooms to rent or they saw the rooms in my whole house or briefly in images but cant find the listing.  Its crazy--I have 6 bedrooms and loads of amenities but somehow I cant have these show up together or linked.  Its distressing.  

This listing gets booked the most-    https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/37495538?s=67&shared_item_type=1&virality_entry_point=1&sharer_id=281456...

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you  linked them @Pete2787 ?  Would it help if you had a different main photo for each listing?

wow just seeing this--how do I link them that way?  Though I stopped listing just rooms because the guest quality terrible.  I'll google it--Thanks

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just adding an @Helen3  so she can see your response @Pete2787 .

To ensure a post is seen by your fellow members just type @ and then the username.

Thanks

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines