I have an claim open with resolution center and Host Guarantee Program. Escalated and NO REPLY!

I have an claim open with resolution center and Host Guarantee Program. Escalated and NO REPLY!

I group of guest checked in on Dec 24 and Checked on on Jan 1st. Once they left. I found my house was like robbed by someone. It was HUGE mess. I opened claim in resolution center right away on the same day. 1 week later, I received an email from Airbnb. They said they opened Host Guarantee Program Ticket. So I have been waiting for the update. Then no one contacted. me. I called airbnb, A representative (Sabrina) on the phone found out my case was closed accidentally.  So She helped me re-opened it and escalated . She said someone will contact me. Now it has been over a month, NO ONE ever contacted me . I called more 4 times to airbnb, I got the same answer " It has been escalated and it is weird. There is no case manager assigned yet. we will escalated it and Contact You" . I am really frustrated ,  My house was almost destroyed by someone. Now  Airbnb wasn't doing anything , Not even update me what is going on. Looks Airbnb opened an ticket and just leave it there.  Any one knows what is going on ?

0 Replies 0