I just seen Brian Cheskys show(as he called it)

Sam397
Level 10
Reno, NV

I just seen Brian Cheskys show(as he called it)

I just seen Brian Cheskys show or broadcast and to tell the truth I seen nothing that suggested that they are going to do anything different than what they are already doing. He spent 5 minutes discussing the 3 subjects that he felt was concerns for host and 20 minutes trying to sell crap. I myself didnt need to hear about a host doing card tricks while skydiving or putting orange peels into a vase but I would have liked to hear him say something about what seems to be a lot of hosts concerns with the way they are being made to take the whole financial burden themselves while they pad their bank accounts.. Especially now since it has come out that they are giving vouchers in place of cash.(when in my opinion if they would allow the host to start issuing vouchers for part of the refund would enable the host to survive this whole thing).  They have had 100 listening sessions and I would think that this subject would have dominated the sessions or at least been discussed.. To hear him at least acknowledge that there was an issue and say that they were working on a solution would have been nice. Instead I get the impression that they have no intention on changing the way they are refunding guest for the cancellations that are sure to happen in the next few months. And AirBnB will continue to benefit at the expense of the host.

Also how does a host get included on these listening sessions they have does anybody know?

1 Reply 1
Audrey455
Level 4
Colorado Springs, CO

Airbnb needs to STOP raising funds and actually HELP by giving them out.  They are just letting their wallets getting richer while those who actually own houses go broke.