I listed today, but need to retract and list later.

Julie1525
Level 4
Mabton, WA

I listed today, but need to retract and list later.

Hi to all my new best friends! I realized after I listed my house today that for the next couple of months I can't host at all. Since I want to take advantage of the new listing discount for 3 guest reservations, I don't want to just block out 2 months. How do I retract my listing so I can just let it be on hold?

Julie

2 Replies 2
Jim472
Level 10
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Welcome  Just go to your calendar, select date range, and under availability choose "blocked." Woops, read wrong, thought you wanted to block. Just select property and unlisted or snooze. 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Julie1525 

Hello Julie,  if you want to simply hide your  new listing from searches, go to your listing editing page and the first page will be 'Listing Details'! Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will come to listing status. Click edit and of the 3 options that will appear select...'Snoozed' and then click Save!

This will remove your listing from search pages...it will still be an active listing and you can come back to this section and re-activate it at any time.

Julie I just recently posted a thread entitled....Back to Basics. Here is the link to that thread, you might find some useful information there...I have designed this thread for beginners to stop them from making listing errors

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Back-to-Basics/m-p/988528#M246934

Cheers......Rob