I'm showing a Payout discrepancy between my "earnings summary" and my transaction history

Kathy291
Level 2
Saskatoon, Canada

I'm showing a Payout discrepancy between my "earnings summary" and my transaction history

I'm showing a $1000.00 Payout discrepancy between my "earnings summary" and my transaction history page for 2017 - Jan 1st to Dec 31st. Am I missing something simple? 

Help please 

5 Replies 5
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Kathy291,

I see a discrepancy between them as well. In my case it's because the earnings summary accounts for the days in 2017 that guests stayed. If guests stayed on 200 days and the nightly rate was €20 the earnings summary would say €4,000.

However, the transaction history page shows only payouts made during 2017. That includes payouts for stays at the end of December 2016 which were paid to me in early January 2017. Also it does not include payouts for stays made at the end of December 2017 as these were made to me in early January 2018.

So, if you had a large payout in early January 2017 for a stay in December 2016 or a payout in early January 2018 for an end of December 2017 stay that might account for the discrepancy.

If that doesn't account for the difference and  you have missing payouts you should contact Airbnb support.

Steve.

Kathy291
Level 2
Saskatoon, Canada

Thank you Steve. I will check my dates and payouts! 

Aye Kathy, one is 'earned' and the other is 'paid', they differ because of the delay between the two.

Charley4
Level 2
Westcliffe, CO

Does the Earnings Summary Report include what was paid to a co-host?  The data in my 2018 Earnings Summary Report appears to line up with my listing not the total of the transactions paid to me and landed in my bank.

There seems to be a discrepancy between my upcoming payout and total payout for my next guest who is booked from 20th March till 30th April