Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Congrats @Priscilla150 ❤️

Thank you.

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Priscilla150 

It feels great doesn't it Priscilla....it feels like all that hard work, those commonsense judgments have paid off. Your guests have given you this award....not Airbnb!

Just keep doing what you are doing, learn from each hosting.

There are many here who will tell you to not place too much importance on that Superhost status  of yours....but I disagree with that......past performance is money in the bank! The more good reviews you have the more easily your calendar will remain fully booked.

Priscilla, we are here to make money, not prove a point, just keep on doing what you are doing, be proud of what you have achieved and, the guests will keep coming!

Good on you Priscilla, I hope you go from strength to strength!

Cheers.......Rob

Thank you so much Robin.  Great advice...   I appreciate that.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Priscilla150 Congrats 😊

Thank you.

Lynette57
Level 10
Gladstone, Australia

I too have just received an email saying that I have achieved superhost status, Not sure how I did that  but I guess it means something.

Although I dont place a lot of emphasis on titles as I believe every guest that I choose is a super guest, and they are the ones that need recognition.

I do not instant book, I vet every single request and occasionally decline some or make sure they withdraw their request by asking them to agree to all house rules prior to acceptance.

I have only had one bad group of guests and that was a family with young children, thats when I introduced very strict rules and I have been floating along famously ever since.

Congrats @Priscilla150  you must have presented very well and worked hard. Great Job 

I fully agree that it is all about the guests.  That attitude is probably why we make Super Host.

Thank you.

Patricia55
Level 10
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

@Lynette57 

lol, you sound like me: got superhost status but don't quite understand how 😉 ... and, like you, I put it down to our (generous) guests... somehow, I must have described and tweaked our listing in such a way as to attract the sort of guests we want and who want us.  Fingers crossed it'll keep working out, but one never knows... 😉

Yes, let's hope we are both successful.  It is a lot of work, but I so enjoy my variety of guests.

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Priscilla150 

Congrats! Welcome to the SH club! 

Thank you very much.

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Priscilla150 

Well done!! 😄