I manage the cleaners in my villa myself. And I have to remind them of the cleaning rules

Jane64
Level 2
Ko Samui, Thailand

I manage the cleaners in my villa myself. And I have to remind them of the cleaning rules

Has anyone used the Properly app? where you can set cleaning rules based on photos.

My cleaners forget how to arrange the dishes in the kitchen after the arrival of the guests. Sometimes my cleaning lady reports old photos to me! )))

Has anyone encountered this? I looked, now there are a lot of mobile home management applications for hosts and all of them are difficult to use ..

4 Replies 4
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jane64 

I have never used these kinds of Apps. I find it best to directly instruct the cleaners. I am in a live in host  who works from home and am usually here when they come so that makes it easier for me, but I have confidence if they come when I am out that they will still do a good job.

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

PS I have used an agency before for cleaners where you could input cleaning directions but I found it to be a complete nightmare so now prefer to hire cleaners directly. They also then get paid a better wage. The cleaning agencies here charge the client plenty but don't even pay the cleaners a living wage.

Craig-and-Ang0
Level 2
Alawa, Australia

Hi. 
we are looking for an app to do similar as you talk about here. 
Did you find anything?

I would just clean the place to your standards and then take photos of how it should look together with cleaning instructions for each room and share that with your cleaners and make sure they send you a video/photos after each clean @Craig-and-Ang0