I miss the old Scottish Group

Wendy3
Level 1
United Kingdom

I miss the old Scottish Group

We were a small,,  group of Scottish hosts who had build up a great support network and now it has gone!  I feel very isolated and vulnerable! Sad day that it was removed. 

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Wendy3,

It is lovely to meet you, welcome to the Community Center. I am sorry to read you are unhappy, we hope the new Community Center will make it easier for you to speak with the rest of your community and find what you are looking for. At the moment the platform has just been launched, so we are busy working on new features, but most importantly this is a place for the community so I am continuously asking for feedback on what you like, what we need to improve so that it can be as useful and enjoyable as possible. I hope you will take time to explore the center and please do let me know if you have any thoughts through this thread

In addition to this, just to confirm 'groups' are still available and will remain accessible until 25th February 2016. I would recommend you having the direct URL to your group so that you can reach it even if you can't see the link from the Airbnb website. More details can be found here.  

Thank you 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.