I need to speak to a person nothing matches my question!!!

Cay0
Level 2
Remsenburg-Speonk, NY

I need to speak to a person nothing matches my question!!!

My listing price comes up totally wrong, I have looked at every drop down to see why it would be listing it at $130 a night when it is actually $87!!!  I don't have any weekly monthly prices in there, I don't have any percentage discounts, just straight forward price and cleaning.  THIS IS REALLY MESSING WITH MY BOOKINGS AND I JUST HAD TWO CANCELLATIONS DUE TO ZIKA VIRUS AND NEED TO GET THIS SORTED NOW!

3 Replies 3
Deborah0
Level 10
California, United States

@Cay0

Hi Cay -- this Community Center is a host community.  We dont' have "people who you can speak to" here -- we are all hosts like yourself.  If you need to speak to someone at Airbnb (and it sounds like you do) then you need to contact Airbnb.  

Here's a tip -- to gain insight into what pricing is shown on your listing, click on manage listing, then click on view listing.  Enter some random dates as if you were a guest wantting to stay in your own listing, and look at the breakdown of prices, see what pricing is shown.  If something is wrong there then you will get more info on where the error is to talk to Airbnb about. 

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Thanks Deb!

I actually sorted it out. The lack of support from airbnb is frustrating and I appreciate your help.  Amazing how we all work so hard for free to this huge company.......I had done what you said, which is how I saw listing was at $130 when its really $87!? What had happened was previously a long time ago I set weekly prices and monthly prices and it's
only listed at the bottom right under your daily pricing, not in the pulldowns on the left. I went in there, deleted everything and problem solved.