I want to find a co host or superhost to work with me in Escondido ****

Sdjs0
Level 2
Oceanside, CA

I want to find a co host or superhost to work with me in Escondido ****

Please call me those that want to be a co host or superhost with me as I am in Escondido and run a law office and find I need help with my estate. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – to send a direct message in the Community Center hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

5 Replies 5
Barry142
Level 1
Bradenton, FL

I am a superhost in Florida and have a similar need.  My co-host is taking a full time job and can't help anymore. 

Wouldn't it be nice to have a good way to find experienced Airbnb co-hosts who are willing to "float" or try out new locations to work?   If I could find a person I would come to your community, help you out, and treat it as an extended vacation.  Do you need someone temporarily or permanently?

Tell us more about your "estate" and what you need help with.  If it living close by and cleaning and changing rooms?  Communicating with quests?  How much can you offer the person who re-locates to help?

Barry near Anna Maria Island, on Florida Gulf Coast

Crystal227
Level 2
Joshua Tree, CA

If you are still in need of a hosting partner Id love to help out. I have 4 years experience hosting/cleaning and live in the Escondido area. 

call 800 208 0000 or 951 216 1041 Sarah

Where do you live in Escondido? And how much do you charge to be a Helper? 

I sometimes travel for work and needs someone to help me with guests checking in, cleaning up the  room after guests checking out and make sure everything is good before guests arrive again! 
please let me know! Thanks 

LaMonica2
Level 1
Hemet, CA

Hello, 

I'm looking for an opportunity to assist as  host or co host.  Generally I work as a contractor in marketing and business development from home so I'm always available.  As well, I have over 25 years experience caring for residential properties and I don't smoke.