I would like a member from Airbnb call me.

Therese9
Level 1
Flagstaff, AZ

I would like a member from Airbnb call me.

My last two rating were under five stars.  Two reasons: communication and price.  The communication part if very upsetting.  I always greet my guest and home they arrive.  You can't please everyone.  I hope future guests take this into consideration.

4 Replies 4
Therese9
Level 1
Flagstaff, AZ

I would like a member of Airbnb to call me.  One of my rooms will not be listed after August 16th.  I only use this room in the summer for Airbnb.  I have blocked that time on the calendar so nobody will register.  Can I set a date for it to be unlisted right now?

@Therese9  If you will no longer be accepting reservations after August 16, go to your calendar and click on August 17. To the right you will see a box with the option to block that date.  Underneath you will see a date range.  Select a date out in the future, say, sometime in 2019.  That will block you calendar for any guest inquires or reservations after August 16.  When that date rolls around, you can de-list by following these instructions: 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/476/how-do-i-snooze-or-deactivate-my-listing

Sorry to see you go!

Alex111
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Probably they had problems with the directions or with other things such as Wifi password or anything else that you weren't explicit about. Such as where the pots and pans are located or how you open the room door. Pricing? Maybe expectations were higher for what you're offering. Every guest compares its experience with the one of other recent stays/hotels. Try to adjust the price based on what you actually offer and make sure your listing clearly reflects how things are.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

The first time someone rates you low it hurts, you wonder what you have done wrong. Probably nothing, there will be better reviews to come. When you get a low ranking, work for the next good one. When you get a high one, work for the next good one again.