If you host in Marin County, Sonoma or Napa (USA)

Alessandra0
Level 5
Mill Valley, CA

If you host in Marin County, Sonoma or Napa (USA)

Hosts in the above counties please gather here. I am re-creating groups of hosts based on location. Sausalito already has a group (if you want to join please let me know). I also have a group in Mill Valley and creating one for Tiburon. More city-specific groups to follow before the end of February so if you read this please contact me here.

We discuss regulations of short term rentals in our cities and work with the Airbnb community organizers assigned to each of our cities. I also organize social gatherings but we are now busy with legalization work, so socials have to wait a bit!

We also discuss other local issues. For generic questions that are not location-specific please see other parts of the Community Center.

54 Replies 54
Geraldine260
Level 1
Lagunitas-Forest Knolls, CA

Hi,

How do I join the Marin County group?

Thanks so much!

Geraldine, Lagunitas

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2898370

@Geraldine260  Hi Geraldine, sorry but this was an old post and the group is no longer active. If you find other groups on Facebook please report back on what you find! 

Take care,

Alessandra

Jean6173
Level 1
Novato, CA

Hi there. We are in Novato and have been hosting for just over a year. Would love to be part of the Marin community and a Novato community if there is one. I just lost my house cleaner so would love suggestions for great cleaners. Thanks! Jean

@Jean6173 Hi! Thank you for your message. The group has not been active in a while but you are welcome to use the community center to send messages. I think there was a  group of Marin hosts on Facebook but I don't know if that still exists and what the name is.

I haven't been doing short term rentals for a while now and I lost my cleaning lady due to lack of work too. Sorry not to be able to help!

Janel0
Level 2
San Anselmo, CA

Hello,

I host 9 properties in San Anselmo, and would love to be in the Marin County group. How can I join? @Alessandra0 

@Janel0 Thank you for reaching out! This was a very old post, the group has been dormant for a long time and I think some Marin hosts created a new one on Facebook. You are welcome to find other hosts through the community center if you want to create a new group, or feel free to ask questions!

Wesley--Lowell0
Level 2
Sausalito, CA

join sausalito group

Hi, I'm hosting in Sebastopol would love to be included in any upcoming meetings or events.  Thank you! 

@Shannon7  Hi! You should join the Sonoma County Coalition of Hosts: sonomacountycoalitionofhosts@gmail.com

I hope Airbnb doesn’t hide the email address in this message. If it is scrambled, it is their name at the google email address

Thank you!  In fact, as you wrote this I was googling around i found that group and will be joining!  Thank you!