If you talked to the staff who unilateral found only in .

If you talked to the staff who unilateral found only in .

I am a Super host Kenji , Japan .

I want to write this all hosts for air bnb .

You have to avoid such a terrible air bnb staff , Raymond .

I got terrible staff for air bnb , his name is Raymond .

I got terrible a guest from Malaysia Kuala Lumpur and then

I put negative review for her .

That is under one .

I hosted [guest name hidden]. They came from Malaysia , Kuala Lumpur .

[Guest] is especially strange . After she sent me the booking request . She asked me a discount . The price was already set but she did .

When she come to my house , in the first meeting , she didn`t say , Nice to meet you or Hello , When she met me for the first time  , she said , pay some money for the discount .

After I refused , She got angry and while she stayed in my house , it was too noisy for all nights , so the Australian guest complained about their noises . the guest could`t sleep at all because of her .

After she left , We noticed she made a hole on my house`s wall and put so much stains on the wall . There were all towels in their room  . That means she took all towels from

the bathroom  so any other guests could`t use it . Moreover there were so much stains on the towels . Moreover , I noticed she forgot her scarf so I brought it to her but she didn`t even say , thank you to me .

For all hosts ,

You must not host [guest name hidden] , if you don`t want to have the same experiences .

That was the most terrible experience in my air bnb life .

I hope you won`t host [guest name hidden]

After I wrote that , the air bnb staff , his name is Raymond .

He wrote it to me .

He got orded to delete my review to the guest ,[guest name hidden]

1, You wrote her name , it violates air bnb . I deleted your review .

After I asked what is the problem , I just wrote guest`s name . so many people do the same thing .

After that , he wrote ,

Furthermore, collecting guest's photo IDs, passport details and their address is strictly not allowed with Airbnb. This is again, a violation to the guests privacy policy.

As such, I will be reporting you to our Trust and Safety team for gathering personal private information from your guests.

Kind regards,

Raymond

Each countries has different law . Japanese government force any hosts in Japan take Guest`s ID pass port  and their addresss . I just follow on the Japanese law .

Even after I explained it to him Raymond , he didn`t apologize me .

Moreover , I wrote the review , the guests live in Malaysia , Kuala Lumpur . That information is come from their profile . They open  it public . After that , he neglected my massages . It`s open information to anyone .

In this situation , I just got negative review from [guest name hidden]. But it is false .

I asked him to delete her information from my profile . He didn`t do that .

This staff , Raymond , commanded I am bad .

But the thing is this air bnb staff , Raymond is the person who unilateral found only in .

If you face the same situation from Raymond , You have to blame to other air bnb staffs .

We hosts have no power . We are always under control for air bnb staffs .

I know almost all air bnb staffs are nice but he Raymond is the the person who unilateral found only in .

Be Carefull .

I have been waiting for other staffs treatment .

If you face the situation , you should write down what the staff name is and what kind of things you got unfair and bad .

This Bulletin board is the last hope we hosts can talk freely for unfair thing and bad thing .

Be carefull ,the staff Raymond . If he didn`t change his arritude ,

I will write it down again .

I hope  other air bnb staffs can deal with this .

Under is all our conversation with the staff , Raymond . 

[Personal conversation hidden for privacy reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

6 Replies 6
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I always refer to my guest by name in my reviews.

AirBnb have recognised they have Customer Service issues, not sure what they are doing about them.

David
Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Kenji5 wow, that's a mess.

You aren't allowed to mention people's last names in your reviews. Hosts can't see a guest's last name until after a booking has been made, so it would make no sense to allow people to include that information in a review.

She isn't the only guest you've had who has made complaints about lack of locks etc. Maybe you should take some of the feedback to heart. Also, 5 rooms sharing one bathroom... I can't imagine. What are mornings like? Finally, your listing says that your rooms each have 16 beds in them. That's going to cause a problem at some point. It seems misleading. Maybe take this experience as a learning tool and move on. It's one review: it's not going to sink you as a host. 

You aren't allowed to mention people's last names in your reviews. Hosts can't see a guest's last name until after a booking has been made, so it would make no sense to allow people to include that information in a review.

I don`t think so . How come ? You have the sentense that mention it  ? Don`t put false imformation . 

You are a quite low level host . 

She isn't the only guest you've had who has made complaints about lack of locks etc. Maybe you should take some of the feedback to heart. Also, 5 rooms sharing one bathroom... I can't imagine. What are mornings like? Finally, your listing says that your rooms each have 16 beds in them. That's going to cause a problem at some point. It seems misleading. Maybe take this experience as a learning tool and move on. It's one review: it's not going to sink you as a host. 

You `ve never been to my house before . You can`t say anything . Don`t look my page again . 

Maybe you should take some of the feedback to heart. 

You must take some of the feed back to heart ! 

You are a terrible host . You are an extremely low level host . 

Never talk to me . 

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Thought of the day: 'Not all Superhosts are created equally'.

What do you mean ? Fred ?

You are so aggressive and afrontal in your manner you will derive little benefit from the opinions of other hosts here trying to help YOU.  Case in point, your very aggressive exchange with @Alexandra316