In Dallas Tx Prices are no longer visible searching the airbnb map???

Joel197
Level 2
Dallas, TX

In Dallas Tx Prices are no longer visible searching the airbnb map???

As of about 3 Days ago.  I've been unable to view Prices when doing a search to compare airbnb prices between different hosts.  I'm searching real estate now to buy a new home to possibly use with Airbnb, and I need to see those airbnb prices on the airbnb map.  The only way I can guage the value of airbnb in those areas is to compare airbnb prices and whether they are getting many reviews.  Now I can't see prices other than to go through several booking steps with every individual airbnb to see what they are charging.  Is anyone else having this problem?  A tech informed me they removed the pricing testing something in the market.  This is terrible timing for me.  I really need that data and can't spend all the extra time go through the many clicks to review every airbnb in every area I find homes for sale that I'm interested in.  Why would removing information EVER be a good thing?  I left feedback noting my frustration and I only hope that more people do as well and this gets fixed soon!  

I'm also a superhost and we need those prices viewable on the map to keep competitive with other hosts around the area.  Please Please Please go back to way things were a week ago.

0 Replies 0