In search of Cleaner/Property manager/ Raleigh,NC

Nancy1465
Level 2
Orlando, FL

In search of Cleaner/Property manager/ Raleigh,NC

Hello,

We run 1 airbnb in  Raleigh. We need someone who can manage  the turnovers between guests. Checking the mail, making sure batteries are changed, restocking supplies. We provide the cleaning supplies and laundry machine. If laundry could be sent to a cleaner so it's more efficient that is an option as well. References required and Dependability a must. We are also in search for cleaner so if there is an information anyone can provide, please share.

3 Replies 3
Abu105
Level 2
Ohio, United States

Hey! I see you're looking for a cleaner/co-host. I am interested if you are still looking. A little bit about me - I am Abu. I'm from Cleveland, OH, very down to earth, highly ambitious, and love outdoor activities. I'm looking to become a host myself but I don't mind co hosting either. I have years of experience in hospitality ranging from things such as greeting and serving guests, wedding events, banquets, etc. If you or anyone you know are interested please contact me via here or email @4evafreevon@gmail.com.

@Nancy1465 

Erica1145
Level 2
Rougemont, NC

Hi Nancy! My name is Erica and I’m just coming across you post. If your still in look for a co-host for your rental property I would love to have that opportunity! I live 35 minutes from Raleigh and know the location very well. I would be able to turn over your property and make sure everything is in good standing for the next guest. For the cleaning service you are looking for my mother runs her own cleaning service for over 10 years and could play a huge role on that part. Let me know if this seems a perfect fit for you. 

Thank you, 

Erica Davis
@Nancy1465 

Erica Davis
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

service solicitation