Inquiries /more exposure???

Inquiries /more exposure???

I am wondering why I am not receiving many inquiries from
Airbnb. My pricing is competitive for the area. Location is unbeatable.
I only got a few bookings in years and I do receive bookings through different websites.
Also, when I run a search on Airbnb for Santa Fe properties I do not seem to be able to find easily my property. Sometimes I do not find it at all.
Please advise
Thank you
Marta

2 Replies 2
Nancy2
Level 6
Sacramento, CA

Hi Marta,

When I searched Santa Fe for Entire House I found your listing on the 2nd page.

I think the lack of reservations is a price issue.  I know its hard to compare apples to apples with other properties but your listing is wya more than even the higher priced listings .  I think it's in your base price - come down a little.  But really come down on your cleaning fee.  It's way out of line compared to all the properties I looked at.  Also, your 3 night minimum stay will reduce the number of guests.

You may have all the prices justified as well as the minimum stay and that's fine if you are happy with the number of bookings you are getting.  If you aren't then I suggest dropping your cleaning fee signficantly as a start.  Then getting your per night cost down.  One way to do that is to have a base lower price for 2 guests and then charge a per person fee over and above the first 2.  Right now it would make no sense to rent your place unless there were at least 4 in my group.  And then consider having less minimum days especially in the off-season.  You can always adjust going forward when you have more reviews and see what works best.

Good luck,

Nancy

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Marta4,

Lovely to meet you and great to see have started a discussion. I just wanted to let you know that I have removed your personal phone number from your post as I wouldn't recommend sharing personal details within the Center. I hope this is fine with you. 

It is great to see that @Nancy2 has provided you some useful feedback on your listing. I look forward to speaking with you again. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.