Instagram

Natalia164
Level 2
Clovelly, Australia

Instagram

I've started an Instagram page to promote my Airbnb and when I have specials. Anyone interested in having their place featured? I'm in Australia but doesn't matter where you are. Comment below if interested 🙂 

14 Replies 14
Angus-and-David0
Level 4
Queensland, Australia

Hi Natalie

I am in West Woombye, Qld. How are you?

I have just started my listing here and would love to advertise it on Instagram. Can you advise please?

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/18743831?location=west%20woombye&s=TWbSQtBV

This is the link to me

Cheers

Angus

Allan-C-0
Level 3
New York, NY

Yes, please can you advise?  Thank you in advance.

Angus-and-David0
Level 4
Queensland, Australia

OK, well I guess I will be looking elsewhere for help..

Natalia164
Level 2
Clovelly, Australia

Hi guys, I am so sorry, I put this up in July of 2017 and literally got no response. Had no idea these came through this year. I didn't even get a notification! Only saw this as looking for some info on something else and stumbled across your replies. So sorry. Hope all is going well 🙂

Michelle-And-Michael0
Level 10
Wollongong, Australia

That's a shame.... it looks like you would have had a few interested  Natalia. 

I've been thinking about an IG page myself, and so I definitely would have been interested too.

Did you have much success with your IG account? 

Hey, I didn't spend much time on it. I have two small kids so it was difficult at the time. But I know many who are having success using it. Are you really in Wollongong? My profile says I am in Clovelly but we moved to Wollongong  3 years ago. Is that where your airbnb is? I am trying to get an illawarra hosting page together on facebook. Feel free to join that too if you like 🙂 It's called Illawarra airbnb hosts and it has literally 3 members so far. And one of those is my sister, lol. Any suggestions as to how to get the word out would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Natalia, yes we're in Mt Keira. 

How funny that it says you are in Clovelly. 

I will definitely check out your FB page. 

Thanks 🙂

Hi again Natalia,

I've tried looking for your FB page Illawarra Airbnb Hosts, and nothing is coming up in the FB search engine results. 

Any suggestions?

Sarah1433
Level 2
Kortrijk, Belgium

Hi,

I’ve just started posting our ‘Cabin in the woods’ and also started with an Instagram account *sensitive information hidden*

If anybody has any tips and tricks to share please let me know. Happy to share your profile if you post it i the comments.

Wow! Sounds good. I'm interested. 

@lelandlakehouse

Natalia164
Level 2
Clovelly, Australia

Hi all. I would definitely recommend joining Facebook group Instragram for Airbnb hosts. Run by an awesome woman from Melbourne, Catherine Hodder. Everyone in the group is really active and help each other out. 

Thanks for the tip Natalia.... I'll check that out! ☺️

Hi @Natalia164 how do I join the Facebook or Instagram group please!thx