Instant booking operational problem

Magdalini2
Level 2
Heraklion, Greece

Instant booking operational problem

Dear community good morning,

while trying to debug my lack of reservation requests for Mirabello Sea House vacation rental through airbnb platform,

I noticed that although I have enabled instant booking operation, when I search for availability in my area with instant booking as a requirement, my vacation rental disappears from the map and it is not available the travelers and my potential guests.

Could you share your expertise on this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Magda

Magdalini Chatzaki
2 Replies 2

Hi Magda @Magdalini2,

there may be a problem with the system or it may take a while to appear on that list if you've just enabled instant booking.

If there are many ads in your area, it is possible that the system does not insert you in the general search: at least in Italy they do sometimes a "rotation" of ads, I have heard of it. If you minimize your search in your neighborhood and there aren't many listings yet, you might find yours. Please note that listings with recent reviews or bookings are preferred by the system. On the other hand, new ads are usually helped for a short time, I don't know how much, in terms of visibility but I don't know when you posted. A good idea might be to run a promotion to try and get your first booking.

Good luck! I hope for many other suggestions!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I give it a try

Magdalini Chatzaki