Insurance

Insurance

I am a new property owner and I am currently shopping for insurance as well as looking for prospective property management companies to work with.

My question is for owners that work with property management companies. Did these property management companies have any input/influence in the decision of insurance. Specifically, did they recommend or provide referrals for insurance companies and are there specific coverages or limits that they want the owners they work with to have?

6 Replies 6
Pat271
Level 10
Greenville, SC

The only requirement my property management company had was to be added to my policy as a covered entity for liability in case any of their employees had something go wrong while they were on my property.

Thanks for the response....much appreciated.

Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

So....... where are you based? That's one question. Others may follow...

Sean140
Level 5
Prosper, TX

GI3- Please contact me if you would like to discuss your insurance needs. **

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Sean140
Level 5
Prosper, TX

Hi GI3.  Please let me know if you are still looking for insurance solutions for your property.  I am an insurance agent and I have few markets for properties such as this.

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

@Sean140  Did you not notice that your personal contact info was removed by the forum moderators from your previous post? 

Advertising for one's business isn't allowed on this forum. Please respect that.