Is no review for a guest, better than a negative one?

Eva709
Level 2
New York, NY

Is no review for a guest, better than a negative one?

I had a guest just leave that left the room is good order and was quiet and all that.

But what an awful person!

Every comment was a sideways insult like, "well, you're from the South" (so many slights like this),  she questioned my parenting, incredibly needy, refused to use the app, walked in to my room when I was not in there (!!), constantly bothered me, pointed out a bottle of champage I split with a friend, asked me, like a naggy mother,  if I was hungover the next day (what?? nooo....) and really made he feel that I could not wait for her to leave so she could stop looking down on me.

Look at my reviews.  I love hoesting.  It's a blast. I don't mind going out of my way, being helpful, but I think she thought she rented a personal concierge not a room and it made me feel defensive and resentful.  

Ugh.

I just did not like her and I'm sure her review is full of her narrow-mined opinions and hyper-critical BS.

Just don't review her and move on? 

Is a PERSONAL dislike something I review?

Battling with this.

Thanks for the ideas and thoughts!

15 Replies 15
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

On Booking.com you get to see the guest review and ratings before you have to reply and quiet a lot of them are pure nonsense I ad one the other day it look like 3 year old had wrote it