Is there a good laundry service which I can use?

Daniil3
Level 2
New York, NY

Is there a good laundry service which I can use?

Hello,

I would like to know if there are any quality laundry & cleaning services in Manhattan.

I’m currently renting my extra apartment on Airbnb and having trouble keeping up with my laundry. Recently, I had a guest checkout around noon and another guest check in on the same day at 1:00 pm.

Since I’m working full-time, I don’t have much time to manage all of the dirty bed sheets and other belongings.

Is there a service that provides on-demand laundry and cleaning services for Airbnb guests?

I was suggested to use these:

Cleanly - https://cleanly.com - A very well known company which operates in most major cities. 

Liox - www.lioxcleaners.com - They are a local New York company that operates in Manhattan. I've seen good reviews online. 

Thank you for reading and providing your input! 

2 Replies 2
Bill313
Level 2
Bellerose, NY

Hi, my name is Bill ****.  I am the owner of Mobil Laundromat in Ridgewood Queens.  https://www.mobillaundromat.com    We are a full service laundromat that offers Laundry Pick up and Delivery as well as Dry Cleaning and Alterations.  We provide services for Airbnb owners and renters all across Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, and Manhattan.  Please call or text **** to hear about one time or long term rates.  Best regards, Bill

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines]

Natasha171
Level 2
New York, NY

Hello Daniil,

My name is Natasha, owner of The Ritz Cleaning & Concierge. For 3 years I have been providing complete turnovers of Airbnb's in Manhattan and some parts of Brooklyn and Queens. I provide all cleaning, laundry and greeting of guests. I also compliment your Airbnb with a welcome gift (usually a bottle of wine) and I'm on call for concierge services during their stay. I have turned plenty of hosts into superhosts by assisting them with fast responses to their bookings, leaving the place immaculately clean and giving excellent customer service. My website is currently being done over but you can still view it at www.theritzclean.com. My number is ****. Feel free to contact me for pricing and a consultation. What I do for hosts and their guests is a passion of mine and I would love to assist you! 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – inline with the Community Center Guidelines]