Is there a way for two people (two hosts) to manage one listing?

Answered!
Anna154
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Is there a way for two people (two hosts) to manage one listing?

My partner and I are both hosts on Airbnb.  We both live in the same property and contribute to hosting / cleaning / managing our listing.  It is however quite hard as only i have access to my account.  

Is there an easy way for a second person to view calender / check guest contact details / messages?

1 Best Answer

Here's a link from the Help Center which covers adding an additional host to your listing: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1244/how-can-i-add-an-additional-host?topic=377

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

I don't know of a way for someone else to view the calendar etc, but as you are managing the listing with your partner is there a particular reason why you can't give him or her the login details? My husband and I both need access to the listing, messages, calendar etc as we work at different times and we want to be sure we respond to messages and bookings promptly. We have a specific email address and password for AirBnB, it's not the same password as my bank account or anything else like that so I don't view it as a security risk. I guess it comes down to how much you trust your partner not to mess up the listings or bookings.

Isn't there a way you can add someone else to assist with managing your listing? I am sure I read about this somewhere

Gladys8
Level 4
Orlando, FL

I manage my sister's vacation listing while she resides mostly in Chicago.  She has access to my second email account and I also put her cell phone number in the account for instant contact so if I don't see the notice of a booking or inquiry she does, and can respond within the allotted time frame. If the other person does not have access to the email account then she can respond if she gets an SMS message.  I have started having problems with responding from my cell phone recently. The message states the response cannot go through as there are too many accounts associated with this response. Is there any reason you cannot set up a second email account that you use only for your AirBnB business??? This account you both have access to?

Thanks for the clarification 🙂 personally I'm fine but was just responding to the origin poster as I was sure I have read that additional hosts can be added to a listing

hello, some days ago I even answered a kind of opinion test about this, but now I can not find it

Here's a link from the Help Center which covers adding an additional host to your listing: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1244/how-can-i-add-an-additional-host?topic=377

Hi 🙂 I wondered is it possible to have same room on airbnb on 2 different names ? Like me and my roomate are renting the same space, is it possible ?

Lisa75
Level 7
Boise, ID

i wish they'd make this easier - most people have one other person who helps manage and beyond that should be co-hosts.  it's hard to even train someone without both of us being able to pull up all info and resolutions etc.  it would make us all better hosts!  also owners should always be able to override anything the other manager  has done like a resolution decision the owner doesn't agree with.