Is there any support existing for AirBNB Hosts and what is the SLA

Jocelyn1
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Is there any support existing for AirBNB Hosts and what is the SLA

I am a Host and I have a probleme with a Guest that is unable to book. 

My guest could not find a way to get help to resolve his problem... 

I looked everywhere ont the site and I was unable to find any place to contact Airbnb for help. 

This is the only place that I found that I could write something to someone.... 

That let me very worying if something need an urgent support like a probleme with a booking that need to be reported quickly... Like if something is broken in the appartement after the guest has leave.  Something is very wrong with that support model... 

A contact should be available for host.... And it should be obvious in a clear page somewhere like CONTACT..   At least if I could open a ticket, or send an email... I even dont know when I will get any answers... If I get any. 

That is very frustrating, and it is not professional. 

Meanwhile my guest is trying to book for many days now without succes... seams an authentification or a credit card problem. I can tell everyone that for that guest it is his first experience and he his upset and frustrated as well...  

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Go on twitter and contact @airbnbhelp  They answer pretty quickly.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

What is an SLA?

SLA - Service Level Agreement

Maxine0
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

@jocelyn - I expect problem is solved by now but if it is a cc authentication problem then chances are guests cc limit is insufficient to cover booking cost & security deposit held.
You should have a local airbnb number -