Issue with Co-hosting settings

Daniel425
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

Issue with Co-hosting settings

Hey everyone, 

My wife and I co-host serveral properties in Atlanta and are experiencing some issues one of them is that a super host status shows up on my account but doesn't on hers even though she co-hosts the properties with me. The other issue is that each of us can only see the transaction report for the properties that were originally set up through our accounts. Does anyone know a way to solve these issues other than deleting the listings and doing them under one account? We can't delete the listings because we have a full calendar of guests. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

4 Replies 4
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Daniel425,

That's exactly the way Airbnb has set up the co-host service.

You could post your request in the "Host voice" area as a change suggestion for Airbnb. If enough people vote for it they may consider it. Host voice is visible under the "Discuss" menu when you click on "Ask the community".

A host's super host status is for their own listings only.

So even if your co-host is a super host for their own listings, they show as just a co-host for the purposes of handling your listing.

A co-host is not allowed to see the financial transaction details for the listing for which they are a co-host.

how-do-reviews-and-ratings-work-on-co-hosted-listings?

what-can-a-co-host-do?

If you go to your calendar and click on "co-host" and then on the "What can co-hosts do?" link that appears, you'll see a popup window saying the following:

The hosts you add to your listing can:
  • Accept, decline, cancel, or alter reservations
  • See and respond to guest messages
  • Edit pricing and availability
  • Edit the listing description (such as pricing, photos, etc.)
  • Interact with customer service on your behalf
Co-host can’t access your payout information or personal details. As the listing owner, you can remove them at any time.
Guests will see your co-host(s) on your listing page, the itinerary, and in all messages sent from their account.

Toni130
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Hello Steve

Can you please confirm that co host do not have access to the total pay out even if the have access to the conversation with guest?

Thank you

Toni130
Level 1
Prague, Czech Republic

Hello Steve

Can you please confirm that co host do not have access to the total pay out even if the have access to the conversation with guest?

Thank you

Toni **

Hi @Toni130,

A co-host can see the total payout on each reservation and the portion of the payout directed to him/her. And even though a co-host does not have access to the listing owner’s specific transaction details, he/she can run a simple math calculation to figure out the listing owner’s payout on a reservation.

I hope that helps!

Simi