Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Its been a rough hosting week..

FB_IMG_1530681223373a.jpg

28 Replies 28
Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Fred13  I know exactly how that rooster feels lol...

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

For me it's been calm and tranquil, @Fred13, not as supposed to be in July along these latitudes. I hope your rough hosting week ended and gave way to more relaxed days.

Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Awwwwww @Fred13 baby!  What happened, boo-boo?

*)

Kim

It's been "business as usual" for me 🙂 My spring semester guest recently checked out to return home, and my summer semester guest checked in and seems to be settling in nicely.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aww @Fred13! I do hope you look and feel a little better than this cockerel/rooster. 🙂 Fingers crossed for a better week ahead....just close your eyes and think of the Galapagos Islands...

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

Hi @Fred13 ,

It's been a rough week but You made it - sure.

You're sitting on Your island driving around with

Your motorboat in the sunshine all day.

And when You're done You're barbequeing the

poor rooster. Why don't You post a picture of

some crispy chicken wings to tell the whole story.

You're live is really rough - come on!

Hahaha. Like so >

imagestr.jpg

Hey, I got it tough too; meet the guests, spend a half hour with them (walkthrough) , then not see them for 5 whole days, and then after they get picked up I meet them at the dock and 'press the flesh' all around and Sayonara.  For that I get paid 'peanuts'.  This hosting is tough. ;(

(;->)

Kimberly54
Level 10
San Diego, CA

Dude!  @Fred13, that is either photoshop or TOTAL TAKE-OUT! (Whoops, do you have 'take out' in Belize??)

That rooster was WAY too scrawney!

Why do you take peanuts for pay?  At least ask for peaches and/or avocados? Mangos are good too, but you probably have them there.

And did they give you the rooster in partial payment?  Gotta take these things into consideration.

Do you even LIKE penuts? 

House rules?  AirBnB profile?  Hummmmmm.  Weird.  Wish I could help.

*)

Kim
John1574
Level 10
Providence, RI

@Fred13

Is that the winner or the loser of that cockfight?

Can we see what the other guy looked like?  Lol

Fred13
Level 10
Placencia, Belize

Well considering this was a representable picture of my last guest, I believe I came out remarkably well. 😄

TasmanianC.jpg

Accurate guest selfies are so handy for hosts. 

Fred, you may not be being quite fair to the lovable Tasmanian Devil. They are quite charming whenever I had the honour of seeing one back home! Although after my week, I wish I was in Tasmania! This hosting lark is definitely for the birds- or rooster, especially in the busy summer months.

John1574
Level 10
Providence, RI

@Fred13@Lawrene0

Make love, not war.

Spring 2004 056.jpg

Noel63
Level 10
Coober Pedy, Australia

School holidays over here, so I know exactly how you feel.