Joshua Tree Cleaning

Joshua Tree Cleaning

Hello,

I am planning to get a property near Desert Heights or Sunfair Heights or yucca valley. Before i get into the property i just want to get cleaning service straight. Please let me know if anyone is interested or have recommendation. I will be needing the service from August.

Thanks

11 Replies 11
Tina697
Level 2
Morongo Valley, CA

Tina Marie

i do cleaning in the area .

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Tina Marie

Hi @Tina697, I am also interested in cleaning services in High Desert. Your contact information was removed from the site. I wonder if you can message me directly so that I can get some rates from you.

Thanks!

you may call me any time . If I don’t answer. I’ll get right back to you.  Thank you Tina Marie

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Tina Marie

Hello @Tina697,

I hope you are doing well. Please get back to me, I am very interested in your services. Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards, 

Alex

Hey @Tina697,

I have an AirBnb in Landers starting up in mid-July. Would love to discuss with you, if interested. Please message me at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Hey @Tina697,  I'm currently looking for a cleaner for my property in Yucca Valley. Please message me so we can set up a time to talk. Thanks!

Krunal6
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hey @Ravi342 , I have a property in Joshua Tree. This is my first property and I’m seeking some help. I saw your post looking for a house keeping service. I was wondering if you found someone. If you have any could you please recommend us them? Thank you in advance!

Hello my name is Nancy Im replying to your add that is looking for a cleaner , I currently am cleaning Airbnb s and need more hours in my day  if your interesed  im a honest  and reliable  cleaner  please give me a call if you still need help  thank you hope to here from you  my number is ***[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center.

Hi Nancy, are you still looking for airbnbs to clean? We are looking for a new cleaner as our current one has been unreliable. 

Hello , I’m Tina Mare.

i do cleaning and property management for Bnb rentals. 
i have a good crew that are very dependable. 
We know the impotence of a well cleaned and organized home. Is important part of offering the best possible guest experience. 

thank you for your time. 

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Tina Marie
Tina697
Level 2
Morongo Valley, CA

My phone is **

you may call at any time. Thank b you. 
Tina Marie

**[Contact details removed -  Community Center Guidelines]

Tina Marie