Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[July 30th] The Host Talk - The future of hosting

Quincy_0-1627043921153.png

Hello everyone!

The time has come for our third Host Talk! 📣

As you have taken part in a survey, we could see that the second most voted topic on the survey was the future of hosting. Talking points would be about post-pandemic hosting, and the future of STRs, however,  please feel free to share related questions you'd like to ask fellow hosts below. 

We'd like to hear more from you about this, and look forward to inviting you for this meet-up! 🙂

The meet-up will take place on Friday, July 30th, 11AM (BST).

Time zones:

Friday, July 30th, 5:00 AM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Friday, July 30th 6:00 AM (New York / Toronto)

Friday, July 30th, 12:00 PM  (Spain)

Friday, July 30th, 7:00 PM (Seoul)

Friday, July 30th, 7:30 PM (Darwin)

Friday, July 30th, 8:00 PM (Melbourne) 

If you would like to join, please register before the start time by following this link **[This event has now ended]**

Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Want to know more about The Host Talk? Have a read here.

Have you got any questions related to the future of hosting that you would like to ask fellow Hosts? Let us know below, so we can pick a few suggestions to get our conversation started.

I really hope you can join us, I look forward to seeing you there! 🎥

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

2 Replies 2
Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Quincy My question is,

Is the future of Airbn becoming comercial with  multi-managed properties, hotels and motels?

I feel that this concept has been far removed from the original idea. We have used the original style of Airbnb in the past whilst travelling in the UK and New Zealand.

When we started our Airbnb cottage behind the main residence that we live in,  we based our Airbnb on this this style for our guests. When I review the current market for my local area most properties are owned by remote owners, multi-managed properties, hotels and motels. 

Virginia579
Level 2
Tualatin, OR

@Quincy  We are on the "Left coast" (USA) and three hours behind you, which is 2 hours earlier than KS. Might you be recording this so I can listen in later?